CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkins!

Since it actually felt like fall in Florida today (I actually turned the heat on this morning...it was in the low 40's!) we decided to go ahead and carve pumpkins! Evan and I usually end up cleaning out the guts, but we've got it down to a science so it's not so bad. We love the pumpking carving patterns...it makes us look particularly crafty!

Evan is as surprised as his pumpkin!


Jonah with his Mad Scientist!


Isabella likes spiders almost as much as her mom does!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh I am loving that surprised pumpkin! But they are all adorable. I would give anything for some cooler weather here. We are still in the low to mid 90's. It's time. It's past time. Funny thing is, Arizonans are pretending its fall. We're eating soup and wearing boots to church. Griffin wore his halloween costume to a party last weekend and was in a sweat the whole time. I'll admit, we're kind of a funny bunch!

CaraBee said...

Those are awesome! Well done! We haven't done our pumpkins yet. Maybe tonight.

Moi said...

so cute! I am in awe of your kids. My pumpkin is just your basic jack o lantern. You guys are just too creative! how fun!

Kathi Roach said...

they're great!!! Jake did the same pattern as jonah...but with a twist...i'll post pics tomorrow or the next day!